The College of the Ozarks Athletic Department has announced the summer sports camp schedule for 2022.
BOBCAT AND LADY CAT SUMMER CAMPS
The College of the Ozarks Bobcats and Lady Bobcats have announced the summer sports camp schedule for 2022. Girls’ volleyball, girls’ basketball, and boys’ basketball camps will be offered for students entering grades K – 12 in the fall as follows:
- Grades 2-6: Girls’ Basketball Elementary Day Camp (mornings) - June 6-8
- Grades 7-8: Girls’ Basketball Junior High Team Camp – June 6-7
- Grades 9-12: Girls’ Basketball Team Weekend Overnight Camp - June 9-11
- Grades 7-12: Girls’ Basketball Individual Overnight Camp - June 19-22
- Grades K-5: Girls' Volleyball Elementary Day Camp - June 23-24
- Grades 6-8: Girls’ Volleyball Junior High Individual Overnight Camp - June 24-25
- Grades 9-12: Girls’ Volleyball Varsity Overnight Camp – June 25-26
- Grades 7-12: Boys’ Basketball Overnight Camp - July 18-21
- Grades 2-6: Boys’ Basketball Elementary Day Camp (mornings) - July 25-28
Online registration and registration brochures, which include specific details regarding times and fees, are available on the C of O Athletics webpage at https://bobcats.cofo.edu/2022-Athletic-Camps (If the link will not work, copy and paste into your browser)
For additional information or a registration brochure, you may contact Coach Mullis (girls’ basketball) at 417-690-2574, Coach Shepherd (boys’ basketball) at 417-690-2569, Coach Muckenthaler (volleyball) at 417-690-2564, or the Sports Information Office at 417-690-2565.