College of the Ozarks Cross Country will be hosting a Recruit Day on Saturday, February 16, 2019. All male and female high school runners, their families, and coaches who interested in finding out more about the cross country program at the College are invited and encouraged to attend.
At C of O, we offer student-athletes the opportunity to compete collegiately, while receiving a tuition-free education. We are committed to recruiting student-athletes who are the best fit for our program—those who are humble, hungry for competition, and looking to make a positive Impact on those around them.
On Recruit Day, you will have an opportunity to meet coaches and current student-athletes. You will also hear from our Admissions Office representatives. We will provide lunch and offer you free admission to watch the NAIA DII #6 ranked Lady Cats’ basketball game that same afternoon. A schedule of events is provided below.
Please register by e-mailing Head Coach Clint Woods at email@example.com with your name, address, phone number, current school, graduation date, and how many people will be joining you.
We hope to see you there!
RECRUIT DAY SCHEDULE:
- 10:00 AM - Check in at Keeter Athletic Complex on the College campus
- 10:30 AM - Welcome – Director of Athletics
- 10:45 AM - Admissions Overview
- 11:00 AM - Cross Country Overview
- 11:15 AM - Student-Athlete Panel
- 11:30 AM - Running” Campus Tour
- 12:30 PM - Lunch with Students and Coaches
- 1:00 PM - Attend Lady Bobcats Basketball Game
- 1:45 PM - Half-time – Closing & Time with Coaches
FUN FACT: Did you know??? Last year College of the Ozarks hosted the NCCAA Men’s & Women’s Cross Country National Championships, featuring approximately 300 runners from across the country! College of the Ozarks is scheduled to host the event again in 2019 and 2020.