We invite you to join the Bobcat Booster Club today and support your College of the Ozarks Bobcats!
Bobcat Booster Club and Season Ticket
About the Booster Club
The Bobcat Booster Club is a support group for all College of the Ozarks’ athletic teams. There are no officers or meetings, rather, the organization is maintained by the College's Athletic Director and Sports Information Director.
Since the Bobcat Booster Club was formed, College of the Ozarks has consistently produced athletic programs recognized among the best in the area. By becoming a Booster Club member, you help to continue and build upon this successful tradition. Three different levels of membership are available, which are detailed in the application.
Season tickets may be purchased through the Bobcat Booster Club and are accepted for all men's and women's home basketball games except post-season/tournament play, as well as School of the Ozarks ballgames. Admission is free to all College home volleyball and baseball games. Please note season tickets are not included in the Booster Club “Benchwarmers” or “Sideline Coaches” levels but may be purchased separately.
Booster Club Projects & Events
The Booster Club has played an active role in enhancing the overall quality of the athletic programs at College of the Ozarks. Their support includes but is not limited to:
- Athletic Book Library: Maintaining a library of books, which is updated yearly, and loans books for general education classes to all student athletes.
- Equipment Purchase: Purchasing specialized weight training and specific equipment for program needs in order to provide the student athletes with additional training and development opportunities.
- Special Events: Sponsoring special events that encourage interaction between parents, players, coaches and Boosters, such as Parent Night and Senior Night.
- Promotion: Providing fans and media with up-to-date information, pictures, and publications highlighting the College's student athletes.
- Champions of Character: Providing opportunities for character development and growth among the student athletes.
- Bobcat Open Golf Tournament: Hosting an annual golf tournament each spring, where golfers raise funds and build camaraderie to further support the College's athletic programs.
If you have questions regarding the Bobcat Booster Club, please contact Sports Information Director Dori Rapinchuk at 417-690-2565 or Athletic Director Steve Shepherd at 417-690-2569. We look forward to seeing your name among our list of proud Bobcat Booster Club members.