The Lady Bobcat Indoor Track & Field team competed on Friday in the Mules Relays at the University of Central Missouri in Warrensburg.
Results for the meet found Lady Bobcats placing as follows:
- Women's 60 Meters - Kayla Keen, 50th place in Preliminaries with a time of 8.88
- Women's 200 Meters - Kayla Keene, 39th place with a time of 29.67 & Jordan Owens, 41st place with a time of 30.48
- Women's 800 Meters - Emily Brown, 21st place with a time of 2:38.68
- Women's High Jump - Jordan Owens, 5th place at 1.58m (5'2.25")
- Women's Pole Vault - Makaila Livingston, 15th place at 2.55 m (8'4.25"
Pictured: Jordan Owens