2014 Prospectus Video
The Men's and Women's Cross Country program at College of the Ozarks, has completed their first season following a 20+ year hiatus, and they are hard at work building their teams for the 2015-16 season.
Clint Woods will serve as the head coach for the men's and women's teams in the 2015-16 season.
A new schedule for the upcoming season has not yet been finalized, but the Bobcats are looking to be a strong contender in conference meets, while continuing to build toward a very competitive future.
Last season the Bobcats had three runners qualify for the nationals--Torri Holder, Travis Dillard and Loyal Carpenter, and Coach Woods is looking forward to another positive season ahead. If you are interested in learning more about the College's Cross Country program, please click on the link at the bottom of the page and complete the Bobcat Cross Country Questionnaire.
For reference, the 2014 schedule included:
- September 20 - Missouri Southern - Joplin, MO (Results - Women | Men)
- September 27 - Oklahoma State U. - Stillwater, OK (Results - Women | Men)
- October 4 - Central Methodist U. - Fayette, MO (Results - Women | Men)
- October 11 - Haskell Indian Nations U. - Lawrence, KS (Results - Women | Men)
- October 25 - St. Louis College of Pharmacy - St. Louis, MO (Results - Women | Men)
- November 8 - MCAC Conference Tournament - Lawrence, KS (Results - Women | Men)
- November 22 - NAIA National Championship - Below (full results to follow)
2014 NAIA National Women's Cross Country - Freshman Torri Holder placed 179 of 336 with a 5K time of 19:56.10.
2014 NAIA National Men's Cross Country - Senior Travis Dillard placed 270 (28:16.70) and Freshman Loyal Carpenter placed 296 (29:10.30) out of 320 runners in their 8K race.
MCAC ALL-CONFERENCE MEN: Travis Dillard, Loyal Carpenter; Tag Grisham (Honorable Mention)
MCAC ALL-CONFERENCE WOMEN: Torri Holder (Also named MCAC Freshman Runner of the Year)
MCAC SCHOLAR ATHLETE AWARD: Austin Wenger, Miranda Britain, Lindsay Heun, Hannah Roche, Lacey Wabshaw, Kristen Wilson
If you are interested in joining the Bobcat Men’s or Women’s Cross Country team, please complete the Bobcat Cross Country Questionnaire.